Accepted All Out-of-Network(PPO) of acupuncture covered
Accepted Health Insurance Plans In-Network for many health benefit plans, including :
Please be advised that network status may change without prior notice. If you don’t see your plan listed here, or to verify our current network status, please click Verify Insurance button below.
Please note that HMO and some EPO and POS plans typically require pre-authorization or referral by a physician.
Unsure of your coverage?
To find out if your health insurance covers acupuncture, please contact your health insurer directly, or click Verify Insurance button below.
- For verification : Insurance Company Name, Insurance Company Contact Number, Patient Name, Patient ID, Patient Date of Birth, Contact E-mail, Contact Phone Number, Copy of front and back of Insurance card.
- Should be verified health insurance coverage, deductible and co-pay before first visit
We also accept automobile insurance medical coverage (Med Pay). Med Pay pays necessary medical care for injuries sustained in automobile accidents, regardless of fault. Call your carrier to see if this benefit is included in your policy, or let us check for you.
Acupuncture is covered under California Workers Compensation law. An initial course of acupuncture may be authorized if medically necessary. Please contact us by email or call 213-389-3003 if you need information or assistance regarding obtaining prior authorization from your Workers Compensation insurance adjuster and your primary treating physician.
For co-payments or self-payment (due at time of service), we accept cash and credit/debit cards (Visa and MasterCard only).
- We provide acupuncture as medically necessary to relieve or resolve health problems.
- We provide our best estimate of the number of visits required to relieve and resolve your condition, and meet your health-care goals.
- We work with every patient to keep treatment costs within their health-care budget.